The Office Assistant provides a variety of services in Workplace Management.
The Employee will work 3h hours per day work (flexible time) in our premises and 5h paid on-call support in case of need.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Regular order of office supplies and catering consumables
• Handle smaller facility management related tasks (office maintenance, cleaning, etc.)
• Ensure security procedure and policy are adhered to
• Process workspace and conference space requests
• Handle incoming/outgoing mail
• Direct customer inquiries to the appropriate resource
• Provide general information regarding restaurants, directions, taxi service, etc.
• Greet visitors and guests
• Coordinate space, catering and equipment related tasks with external service providers according to local guidelines
• Perform administrative duties
• Daily schedule: 3h of work (flexible time), 5h paid on-call support in case of need
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.