WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Acts as project manager for cross functional teams consisting of both internal and external stakeholders
o Responsible for timeline
o Accountable for structuring projects to meet customer goals and objectives
o Ensures that all reports and system set ups are accurate
• Clearly articulates sourcing process and project milestones
• Demonstrates exceptional problem solving skills
• Facilitates and/or performs quality checks for team members including, but not limited to: Email reviews, RFx reviews,
• Appropriately identifies and escalates issues within and across teams, including Manager, Category Management, Customer
• Demonstrates exceptional and consistent communication and interpersonal skills within a project, customer or leadership team
• Quickly builds rapport and credibility with customers and team members by demonstrating strong project management skills
• Expected to always meet targeted quality objectives
• Holds ultimate responsibility for customer satisfaction on assigned projects
• Prepares and delivers project results and presentations for customers
• Works in eSourcing platform (Ariba), becomes proficient in setting up RFx and eAuctions
• End to end knowledge of the RFx and eAuction processes
• 1 year of sourcing or supply chain experience (specifically Sourcing, Contract management, Procurement or Supplier Management)
• 3 years of professional experience
• Project management experience
• Customer management experience
• Facilitation/meeting management
• Providing guidance and recommendations to customers based on past experience or knowledge.
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 300€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three Extra Days off (including Sick days)
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.