Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00671051 00671051_en
The CX Analyst is responsible for the end-to-end contractor recruitment cycle according to and in line with client requirements, liaising with hiring managers and acting as the point of contact for all issues arising from the client, agencies & all new vacancies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Maintaining close relationship with clients and agencies in order to understand the requirements & to provide on-boarding solutions
• Validate and approve submitted requisitions
• Validate requisition supplier distribution tiering options and override these when necessary - on a case by case basis.
• Create, validate and approve new work orders in the client ordering tool IQNavigator. Manage and complete extensions/terminations of contractors in the relevant manner
• Manage “targeted work order” contractor requisitions in accordance with GU category management strategy; liaising with Contractor Exchange Lead or GU Category Manager
• Perform supplier management activities ensuring that the client benefits from continuous improvement of respective agreements. Resolve performance issues associated with supplier agreements
• Ensure effective customer and supplier relationships and act as initial escalation point for issue resolution. Conduct IQNavigator training (online) for suppliers or internal users.
• Support the Contractor Exchange Lead with general organisational activities as requested
• Provide high quality procurement service ensuring that contractual obligations and SLA are met for tasks in scope of this role; report on activities, opportunities and results within the category
• Ensure all requests are processed on a daily basis, liaising with the Contractor Exchange Helpdesk where appropriate, ensuring issues are resolved and communicated in the agreed manner
• Identify process improvements, potential cost savings and initiatives supporting these efforts, document and share them with line manager for approval, then complete relevant actions/project
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.