The person will be responsible for Procurement Buying Process – supplier selection, negotiation with suppliers, research and identification of possible vendors, reporting lost savings etc. and Customer Service - providing first line support for all users regarding sourcing enquiries within the applied application to achieve SLA targets and maintain the appropriate control environment. Acting as a second line support for the processing team based on Customer Service Lead instruction and giving guidance and support to users on correct invoicing.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Validate purchasing request for quality and completeness, align with client on missing details by phone and/or email
• Search and identify most suitable potential vendors and recommend alternative qualified vendors to requestors to drive client’s savings, relationship leverage, vendor base optimization, and compliance as part of the tactical buying process
• Execute negotiations with selected suppliers to ensure expected savings for the client
• Maintain relationship with the supplier and ensure each order is acknowledge and services/goods are delivered in timely manner
• Create and maintain partnerships between Accenture, customers and suppliers
• Receive & analyze vendor response
• Provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for the client to be delighted
• Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• Ensure the continuous improvement of business outcomes utilizing best practices available and innovative environment
• Gain full scale knowledge and thus be able recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer client’s inquiries
• Follow up on urgent goods deliveries (to ensure goods are delivered in desired delivery date not harming client’s production)
• Select potential suppliers, execute day-to-day direct negotiations and tendering to achieve high added value represented by savings, reduced delivery times and improved quality of sourced products and services"
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Fluent (C1) German language
• Upper-intermediate/Fluent (B2-C1) English language
• Good organizational skills
• Experience in procurement field is an advantage
• Computer literacy (eg. MS Word, MS Excel)
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong proactive customer-focused attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Team player
• Flexible person
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the monthly minimum base gross pay starts from €.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Home office, Flex work
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Loyalty present
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.