Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
• Perform all SAP Basis related activities including; SAP installations, maintenance and on-going support of multiple SAP Landscapes
• Handle the incident / service requests investigation, diagnosis and resolutions where possible
• Perform application level support to customer’s infrastructure
• Basic technical background, ideally experience in system administration
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 200€ to 1700€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• German language bonus up to 200€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.