- Work with a team of back end, front end, QA and DevOps engineers to design, create, test and deploy applications.
- Develop services and applications using Java with the Spring Framework Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, etc.
- Create application requirements and project documentation.
- Solve complex problems, create object models, define APIs, build web services, etc.
- Work directly with other developers and internal stakeholders to develop a solid understanding of the business application and requirements for which the application is being designed.
- Assist other developers with questions regarding the functionality of applications.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Java/JVM enterprise application development experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree must have minimum 6 years work experience.
- Java and J2EE Stacks
- Strong in HTML5, SASS, LESS, CSS3
- Should have experience on a MVVM framework like Angular, ReactJS etc
- Spring framework (MVC, AOP, Boot, Data), JDK1.7+
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,WI - Milwaukee
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.