Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00598701 00598701_en
Clients’ support position is definitely one of the most communicative positions in our company. In this position you will always be in direct contact with our clients via phone or emails and will provide professional help for them to resolve their obscurities in procurement or accounting area. We provide help to our clients and answer their questions regarding orders or status of invoices and try to always increase their satisfaction with our service. This position is suitable for dynamic people who like communication, want to have an overview in procurement and accounting area and always want to use and improve their language in business area.
Client support position is suitable for fresh graduates that want to start their career in the international environment and are able to get accustomed to professional communication on everyday basis or for already experienced candidates who want to keep in touch with professionals on client’s side.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Handle all incoming calls and emails from the client business in relation with accounting operations
• To be the prime contact for clients’ enquiries
• To be ready to answer to the client’s or supplier´s requirements in the professional manner by demonstrating and using of professional knowledge
• To create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls
• Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• To ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries
• To have full scale knowledge and to be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer clients’ questions regarding our services
• Provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
• Ensure the continuous improvement of business outcomes utilizing best practices available and innovative environment
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Advanced/Fluent Italian language (C1 level)
• Upper-Intermediate English language (B2 level)
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to work on own initiative
• Innovative thinking to deliver and improve Client service
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients
• Strengthen collegiality and coherence among team members and colleagues
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the monthly minimum base gross pay starts from €.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language courses)
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?