The Project Management Officer (PMO) is a professional able to support projects and programs independently, acts as a right hand of project manager / delivery manager. The activities of the PMO are centralized around resource and work planning & control, budget management, change management and product quality control. Also, a PMO person is able to lead a small team of junior program control services members: schedule and assign PMO work, set objectives, provide feedback on performance and motivate them.
PM Officers do help the project manager to administer and operate within different project management areas and sometime they manage PMO junior people to deliver scheduled and on demand PMO services in time, scope and budget agreed with client.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Report generation following a predefined script as well as preparation of custom reports for project needs
• Administration of risks and issues
• Help with implementation of Accenture standard project management methodology
• MS Project workplan management support; keeping track of plans, budget, quality standards, deliverables and dependencies
• Project metrics reporting and project finance management
• Facilitation of internal and external meetings
• Monitoring of relations between project areas and active improvement submission
• Leading and coaching a small team of junior project support specialists (program control services members)
• Organizing project resource management
• Strong, professional communication skills, able to approach senior managers using appropriate level of detail, terminology, and style
• Strong planning and organizing, ability to see the big picture
• Stress resistant
• Focus on details, errorless delivery, logical reasoning
• Proactive with can-do-attitude
• Searching for solutions not offenders
• A strong team player, proven team leadership potential
• Willing to step out of own comfort zone
• Fast learner with ability to adapt to change quickly
• Bachelor or Master Degree
• 2-4 years of experience in the area of project management support within professional services
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Knowledge of MS Project (Server),
• Knowledge of MS SharePoint is an advantage
• Knowledge of financial processes (e.g. invoicing and budgeting)
• Fluent in English
• German language is an advantage
• Extensive travel preferences
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 250€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language course)
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 1 day ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.