Successful candidates will support client engagements’ Project Management Officer’s functions through consistent, repeatable processes. Candidates will gain exposure to most of Project Control Service offerings.
• Analyze and interpret data and present information to support sound business decisions
• MS Project workplan management support (time actuals update)
• Tracking project finances and preparing inputs for invoice generation
• Ability to work in an independent, self-directed manner and to perform equally well as part of a team
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal hourly minimum gross base pay starting from
5€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.