Procurement Customer Service position is one of the most communicative positions in our company. In this position, you will always be in direct contact with our clients via phone or emails and will provide professional help for them to resolve their obscurities in procurement area.
We provide help to our clients and answer their questions regarding orders or status of invoices and try to always increase their satisfaction with our service. This position is suitable for dynamic people who like communication, want to have an overview in procurement area and always want to use and improve their language in business area.
Procurement Customer Service position is suitable for fresh graduates that want to start their career in the international environment and are able to get accustomed to professional communication on everyday basis or for already experienced candidates who want to keep in touch with professionals on client’s side.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Handle all incoming calls and emails from the client business and suppliers
• To be the prime contact for clients’ enquiries
• To be ready to answer to the client’s or supplier´s requirements in the professional manner by demonstrating and using of professional knowledge
• To create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls
• Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• To ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries
• To have full scale knowledge and to be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer clients’ questions regarding our services
• Provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
• Ensure the continuous improvement of business outcomes utilizing best practices available and innovative environment
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the monthly minimum base gross pay starts from €.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Flex-work, Home Office - depending on project
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
• Fluent written and spoken Greek
• Good written and spoken English
• Microsoft Office on user level
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients, team members and colleagues
• Good problem solving skills
• Proven ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to deal with difficult vendors
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.