Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00323153 00323153_en
Objectives of Role
• Handle all incoming calls and emails from the client business and suppliers of a procurement or accounts payable system nature, being the prime contact for customer enquiries
• To be ready to answer to the client or supplier´s requirements in the professional manner by demonstrating and using of professional knowledge
• To create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls
• Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• To ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries
• To have full scale knowledge and to be able recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer customer questions regarding our services
• Fluent German - written and spoken
• Good interpersonal skills – professional and courteous
• Ability to work under pressure, and deal with difficult vendors
• Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Very good problem solving skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?