Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
As a SAP Consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
• Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP modules area based on user requirements analysis
• Propose, program or configure, document and test business solution in SAP application modules according to the functional and technical requirements• Close communication with development team
• 1-8 years of work experience in any of MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, PM, QM, BW/BI, BO module
• Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of mentioned modules
• Experience with Client facing role, focus on Client satisfaction
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 200€ to 3 000€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 1 day ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.