Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00305485 00305485_en
Objectives of Role
• To create Purchase Orders (PO) and resolve PO related issues and enquiries
• To answer inbound queries regarding procurement and third party spend that have been routed via the helpdesk.
• To redirect external calls relating to AP enquiries to the appropriate client helpdesk
• To support an onshore Category Manager in sourcing and supplier relationship management activities
• To manage assisted buying (mini sourcing) projects as required
• Create Purchase Orders in the area of procurement services
• Resolve any PO related issues or enquiries
• Manage assisted buying (mini sourcing) projects as required
• Support an onshore Category Manager in sourcing and supplier relationship management activities
• Provide consistent support to all customers
• Initiate follow-up calls
• Coordinate with Level 2 teams for incident resolution
• Escalate customer issues as required to Supervisor
• Recommend updates to procedures and user guide to team lead
• Escalate any vendor disputes
• Strong understanding of the SLAs
Commercial and Financial Responsibilities
• Provide high quality helpdesk services to the client, ensuring that contractual Accenture SLAs and service obligations are met for the work within scope of the role.
• Identify opportunities to improve quality of operations.
People Management Responsibilities
Client Customer Responsibilities
To provide high quality customer service to employees and suppliers in response to email, telephone or fax enquiries
Aptitudes (functional skills)
• Helpful and proactive manner is important
• Strong customer orientation
• Drives issues to resolution and good problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good administration skills
• Comfortable with responding to requests from all levels of the organization
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Technical Skills (nice to have)
• WQM (Remedy)
• Ideally with a procurement or finance background
• Excellent English in both Oral & Written
• Excellent German in both Oral & Written
• Additional Language French, Swedish and or German (nice to have)
• Role may require travel for initial training purposes only. Once agent is full trained the role will not involve travel
• Supports Client organisation, both on-shore and off-shore Tactical Sourcing Teams, Customer Relationship team and retained client P2P organisation
• Working Hours will be defined, the candidate needs to be flexible due to the day and evening shifts
• Shifts: 9.00 - 18.00, 10:00 - 19:00, 14:00-23:00
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?