Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00304640 00304640_en
Delivery Excellence Team is responsible for implementing Accenture methodology and quality assurance processes across Accenture Danubia projects. The team also supports Danubia Accenture Leadership with different kinds of reports covering wide scale of KPIs.
• Analyze, interpret and present data to support sound business decisions
• Owner of regular and ad-hoc reports for different stakeholders
• Set up of projects’ metrics/KPIs based on project’s and organization’s needs
• Participate on internal quality audits performed across projects
• Advise projects about process related questions and help with process implementation
• Communication across all projects, platforms and departments
• Solid planning and organizing, ability to see the big picture
• Team player with ability to work independently, also to collaborate on tasks
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Advantage: Certification with related experience of one or more of the following ITIL V3, PMI, PRINCE 2, CMMI, ISO/IEC (e.g. 20000 or 27001) and/or Agile SCRUM
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 100€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language course)
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.