On this position you will be conducting General Accounting activities using concrete, deal specific accounting systems and other related software (if applicable) and following all the steps related to these operations.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
· Responsibility for completion of straightforward, stand-alone tasks or high-volume transactions within detailed instructions and predefined procedures, especially:
· General Accounting (e.g. GL postings, Accrual postings, MEC activities, Asset Sales, Asset Dismissals, Asset master data, etc.)
· Communicating with the client and the suppliers concerning processed items
· Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems
· Cooperate with colleagues on Mauritius
· Performs regular standard tasks
· Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
· Cooperation on additional critical tasks under the direction of supervisor
· Carry out other duties as stipulated by supervisor
· Responsibility for processing general accounting requests and tasks to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved;
· Member of team (individuals within a team may operate similar tasks)
· Working on normal daily hours according to BPO standards and/or DEAL specifications
· Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience
· Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Previous accounting experience or experience with accounting systems is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.