Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology Solutions employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
The Project Management Officer (PMO) is a professional able to support projects and programs independently, acts as a right hand of project manager / delivery manager. The activities of the PMO are centralized around resource and work planning & control, budget management, change management and product quality control. Also, a PMO person is able to lead a small team of junior program control services members: schedule and assign PMO work, set objectives, provide feedback on performance and motivate them.
PM Officers do help the project manager to administer and operate within different project management areas and sometime they manage PMO junior people to deliver scheduled and on demand PMO services in time, scope and budget agreed with client.
• Report generation following a predefined script as well as preparation of custom reports for project needs
• Help with implementation of Accenture standard project management methodology
• MS Project workplan management support; keeping track of plans, budget, quality standards, deliverables and dependencies
• Monitoring of relations between project areas and active improvement submission
• Leading and coaching a small team of junior project support specialists (program control services members)
• Strong, professional communication skills, able to approach senior managers using appropriate level of detail, terminology, and style
• Strong planning and organizing, ability to see the big picture
• 2-4 years of experience in the area of project management support within professional services
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Knowledge of financial processes (e.g. invoicing and budgeting)
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 250€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas and language bonus from 150€ to 200€ after successful German certification (B2+) in first month of employment.
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.