Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00222767 00222767_en
Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform
• Develop on-demand Salesforce applications, leveraging Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Lightning etc.
• Participate on evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation into Salesforce orgs.
• Provide on-going technical support for existing customization and confirugations being used on the Salesforce platform
• Share your knowledge on Salesforce development best practices, as needed
• Leverage any past experience with .NET development, Java, web services, and/or SQL Server development to build or maintain existing non-Salesforce Custom Applications, or build future integration points between Salesforce and Custom Applications
WHAT WE EXPECT
• 1-8 years of Salesforce development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and VisualForce or Lightning Component development
• Salesforce technical or Consultant certification is a plus
• Experience with Agile development practices is a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 200€ to 3 000€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?