Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Top 3 Must have skills / Primary skills
Billing Processes and Systems Testing
Attention to detail, thorough in testing and documenting results
Detailed Job Description:
2+ Years hands on System Implementation Experience
- Techno (debug)/Functional experience with SAP Finance, Customer Billing, Fiori App experience a bonus. Comfortable in a highly customised SAP process area.
- Experience Functional, Integration and User Acceptance testing of large SAP implementations. Understanding of defining and setting up Batch processing and Regression Testing
- Experience in preparation, execution, validation, documentation of Test Script, data creation for testing to execution and defect analysis
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to define and document integration test scenarios
- Ability to perform under pressure and systematically work through defects and resolution analysis
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.