Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Serving as a trusted security partner to more than 400 clients across 70 countries, our team tackle the most critical security challenges head-on. Collaborating with our global Cyber Labs and Cyber Fusion Centers, we design solutions with a group of multidisciplinary experts to lead new frontline risk detection and defense strategies. We help our clients we help our clients to rethink the entire security lifecycle by blending risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions. The doors are open for you to take your career where you want. Strengthen your credentials with a global powerhouse of 6,000+ security experts and benefit from the freedom of a start-up environment with personalized career coaching and training.
- Contribute to overall Enterprise Security Architecture Governance and/or industry specific cyber architecture framework.
- Managing security strategy development and defining roadmap in alignment with client business objectives.
- Partner with the Client Account and Industry Leads to understand client requirements and able to design an appropriate solution architecture.
- Identify improvement opportunities to enhance/optimize security, decrease costs and increase client value.
- Translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients, leverage SMEs.
- Understand client industry landscape in the context of emerging threat landscape.
- Participate in business development activities including responses to RFP/I/Q.
- Cloud Security Solutioning: devise implementation plans, formulate cloud security architecture designs, and join implementation teams in implementing the solutions devised on one or more cloud service providers (CSPs).
- Carry out design and implementation assessments and thread modeling when required against established standards and best practices (i.e: STRIDE, PCI DSS, CSA CCM)
The Right Profile
- Minimum 10+ years of cyber security experience ideally in a service provider environment.
- CISSP/CCSP/CCSK certification or its equivalent is preferred.
- Expert knowledge in cloud-based enterprise security technologies.
- Skilled in Agile/Scrum methodology, SCRUM certified is a bonus.
- Keep abreast with latest technology trends and predictions.
- Able to effectively communicate, interact and influence business and operational stakeholders and partners.
- Ability to deliver innovative solutions and consistently demonstrate customer outcomes.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.