The primary role of the Service Delivery Lead is to be responsible for service management activities with a focus on all clients, resulting in positive customer satisfaction, eventual contract renewal and ideally clients willing to act as a reference. They are “the voice of the customer” and as such are responsible for ensuring the other operational delivery functions, PM, and Sales where appropriate, understand their clients’ requirements, their priorities, and their requests to not only provide a consistent high-quality MxDR Service, but where continuous improvement is built into the operating model.
- Manage and maintain a trusted relationship with between 10-30 clients.
- Serve as a subject matter expert of all MxDR offerings; ensure scope of contracted services is clear to clients
- Drive improvements in client satisfaction and be accountable for the quality of service delivered for clients
- Provide a clear and regular update to clients on action items, including proposed actions and dates to closure
- Responsible for addressing underlying problems affecting one or more of assigned clients
- Receive and coordinate customer enhancement requests with Product Management and enter into relevant system for prioritization and evaluation
- Receive and coordinate customer reported bugs/issues with MxDR web portal with Development
- Overall accountability for transition success
- Work closely with the MxDR Sales Specialists, providing updates and up-sell opportunities to the relevant salesperson for each account
- Leverage the most effective and efficient service from the delivery teams for each assigned client
- Produce consistent, high quality service reviews on a monthly or quarterly basis that demonstrate quality and continuous improvement
- Maintain/track client details using Customer Vault
- Provide existing customers MxDR portal walkthroughs and demonstrations
- Coordinate major/out-of-scope customer requests, requiring the purchase of Help Desk Tokens
- Receive and coordinate customer Organizational Hierarchy (OH) requirements and custom escalation matrices
- Escalation point for internal teams for unresponsive customers
- Receive and coordinate reporting requests, assisting with high level design of reports where required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.