Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing accurate and timely financial information in accordance with Accenture policies and Finance structures
• Preparation of annual budgets in line with Corporate targets and growth/profitability guidelines
• Co-ordination and delivery of the Monthly and Quarterly forecasts at CG level,
● Co-ordinate CG Management/ Executive leadership meeting calendar, agenda setting, presentation…
• Preparation and interpretation of Financial Reports, provide explanations for variances in performance and suggest corrective actions.
● Coordinate Profit Improvement Plan follow up, No LBA recovery management and action profitability levers,
• Presentation of Financial information to the Senior Executive Teams (Board Level)
• Provide decision making support the Client Group Senior Executive
• Participate in the financial reviews of prospective deals where CDTS are not involved at and outside of the New Business Meetings
• Liaison with CDTS as necessary on larger deals
• Ensure, working with Client Financial Management (CFM) Leadership, that appropriate Finance service is delivered to client engagements and that the overall engagement-level financial reporting has integrity
• Working closely with Client Teams responsible for complex outsourcing or consulting deals
• Communicating with Legal & Commercial delivery teams and the client on all financial aspects of the large complex engagements
• Working with CFM teams to improve profitability on existing engagements, identify financial risks at the earliest opportunity and ensure that approved deal economics are met.
● Working with Growth Platform (TGP, Operation BPO, AMC) lead and respective finance team to optimize profitability on existing engagements, identify financial risks, action all levers to improve profitability
• Ensure US GAAP compliance
• Ensure Internal Controls compliance to Accenture’s policies (Sarbanes Oxley)
• Provide accounting policy guidance to CFM where necessary
• Liaising with the Finance Operations and CFM share services teams
Education & Experience
• Degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting; advanced degree a plus
• Accounting qualification ACA / ACCA / CIMA (or equivalent)
• Demonstrated financial management expertise
• 7 + years PQE demonstrating growth and responsibility
• Good knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Professional Skill Requirements
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical, supervisory, coaching and project management skills
• Must display professionalism and confidence
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation & conflict management skills
• Ability to delegate and leverage FS and support from other parts of the organization
• Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.