Singapore Job No. r00100626
Our cybersecurity team offer services that enable mission resilience by offering deep cyber expertise, advanced analytics, continuous monitoring, and secure cloud services. We tackle the most critical security challenges head-on. Collaborating with our global Cyber Labs and Cyber Fusion Centers, we design solutions with a group of multidisciplinary experts to lead new frontline risk detection and defense strategies. Working closely with our clients, we design, build and implement information security strategies and solutions that can help enhance business performance.
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy CyberArk in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and key stakeholders across all aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts using CyberArk components.
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases, and networking Devices.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Establish strong working relationships with the clients.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
The Right Profile
- Degree in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems and/or their double degree counterparts or equivalent degrees.
- Minimum 4 years of IT experience – experience in IT/Cyber security highly preferred.
- Must have hands-on experience handling PAM (eg. CyberArk, BeyondTrust) and IAM (Oracle Identity Management/Access Manager) tools.
- Experience/knowledge in Security Risk Assessment, Security Incident Monitoring and Management is highly preferred.