Our cybersecurity team offer services that enable mission resilience by offering deep cyber expertise, advanced analytics, continuous monitoring, and secure cloud services. We tackle the most critical security challenges head-on. Collaborating with our global Cyber Labs and Cyber Fusion Centers, we design solutions with a group of multidisciplinary experts to lead new frontline risk detection and defense strategies. Working closely with our clients, we design, build and implement information security strategies and solutions that can help enhance business performance.
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy CyberArk in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and key stakeholders across all aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts using CyberArk components.
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases, and networking Devices.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Establish strong working relationships with the clients.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
The Right Profile
- Degree in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems and/or their double degree counterparts or equivalent degrees.
- Minimum 4 years of IT experience – experience in IT/Cyber security highly preferred.
- Must have hands-on experience handling PAM (eg. CyberArk, BeyondTrust) and IAM (Oracle Identity Management/Access Manager) tools.
- Experience/knowledge in Security Risk Assessment, Security Incident Monitoring and Management is highly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.