Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, Accenture song, Technology and Operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Technology is one of the greatest sustainability enablers. Our Global Technology Sustainability Innovation team is at the forefront of driving environmental, societal & governance impact of technology whilst also creating concepts for new digital technologies that reduce the negative impact of our clients’ value chain. Our three innovation pods help our clients to mitigate their climate risk:
- Climate Risk Forecasting
- ESG Data Interoperability
- Industry Cloud Sustainability
We are looking for a Senior Manager, who can chart the plan for developing innovative assets in the focus industry of their speciality. You will monitor progress and address challenges & obstacles hindering progress by enabling teams.
- Sustainable Business Strategy: Work closely with clients to understand their vision and help them embed sustainability into their strategy and operations in line to the vision of focus pod
- Value Driven Business Models: Work together with clients to help make their business operations economically beneficial while being cognizant of socio-environmental implications.
- Develop Sustainability Roadmaps: Develop business model and implementation road maps for sustainable strategies based on analytics-based insights for the focus pod.
- Industry Partner Alliances: Work with notable organizations like UN, WEF, FICCI and prominent business leaders to shape sustainable business agendas for the focus pod.
- Charting the plan for developing innovative assets in the focus industry of the pod
- Monitor progress and address challenges/ obstacles hindering progress
- Define, prioritize, oversee and implement multiple projects
- Formulate and execute agenda, from discovering the relevant ecosystem to work with, to prototyping, establishing pioneering engagements and packaging the results for scaling to the rest of Accenture
- Understand, articulate and further identify key technology trends & their potential business impact
- Oversee development of innovative and proprietary ideas, insights, assets, and capabilities
Here’s what you need:
- A minimum of 10 years of consulting experience working on complex client problems and recommending innovative approaches & solutions with focus & passion for sustainability and strategy
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in project delivery and stakeholder management
- A minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience analysing large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data to draw insights and trends
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus point if:
- Deep understanding of technology – latest and greatest technological trends
- Innovative mindset – comfortable operating in start-up type environment
- Ability to utilise key industry & trends to develop value propositions
- An understanding of business model innovation
What’s in it for you?
- You will join a truly Global environment with an opportunity to partner with a vast ecosystem of talent within Accenture. We provide training & certifications for a wide range of technologies, alongside the opportunity to work across Europe and be subject to our competitive salary & benefits packages.
- At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
- We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
- We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
- Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
- Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.