Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, Accenture song, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Technology is one of the greatest sustainability enablers. Our Global Technology Sustainability Innovation team is at the forefront of driving environmental, societal & governance impact of technology whilst also creating concepts for new digital technologies that reduce the negative impact of our clients’ value chain. Our three innovation pods help our clients to mitigate their climate risk:
- Climate Risk Forecasting
- ESG Data Interoperability
- Industry Cloud Sustainability
We are looking for a Manager who can build innovative industry assets to operationalize the pod and co-ordinate the delivery and manage senior client relationships. You will navigate the ecosystem of Accenture to build capability for projects and liase with the team to understand the vision and requirements for projects.
- Ability to identify R&D and IP opportunities: Lead thought leadership for overall initiative with a focus on technical research needed to address the overall initiative goal. Design experiments for validation in peer-reviewed forums (academic, industry-technical).
- Lead promotion of awareness of initiative goals and outcomes. Establish self as expert in the space with a focus on academic and industry technical. Generate awareness for initiative direction and outcomes.
- Generate world class thought leadership through patents, publications in research conferences and other forums. Develop innovative and proprietary ideas, insights, assets, and capabilities
- Provide timely status and awareness for managers and stakeholders. Manage execution of project & effectively communicate technical and business value of R&D;
- Build prototypes – bringing concepts to initial implementations – including design and coding to testing. Apply and reshape prototypes in pioneering engagements based on clients’ needs and drive toward successful deployment in the clients’ IT environment
- Actively contribute to the technology community and progressively become known as technology experts
- Plan, structure, and deliver research using various secondary and primary research techniques
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience delivering technology solutions, with a focus & passion for sustainability and strategy
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and proven and strong record of patent filings, research publications, thought leadership and presence in academic and industry forums.
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Point if:
- Deep understanding of technology – latest and greatest technological trends
- Innovative mindset – comfortable operating in start-up type environment
- Seasoned innovator within an R&D or incubation context
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognizing that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Related Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Accenture Labs Future Technologies R&D Associate Principal
Research & Innovation
Posted 1 day ago
USA NY - New York
Research Senior Analyst (New York)
Research & Innovation
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin +More
Editorial Data Visualization Specialist
Research & Innovation
Posted 21 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.