Bridging the gap between idea and value, you are able to take a cutting edge idea and turn it into value for our clients. You are adept at articulating the technology-enabled business value proposition, defining and building highly visible demos, and mapping the existing vendor landscape. You lead next-gen technology applications. You have an up-to-the minute knowledge of technology and industry trends and the business implications.
- Define the north star, lay roadmap and drive innovation for developing and operationalizing the pod in coordination with industry and market leads
- Steer and guide the team in right direction
- Formulate and execute agenda, from discovering the relevant ecosystem to work with, to prototyping, establishing pioneering engagements and packaging the results for scaling to the rest of Accenture
- Understand, articulate and further identify key technology trends & their potential business impact
- Overall leadership responsibility for building prototypes – bringing concepts to initial implementations – including design and coding to testing
- Apply and reshape prototypes in pioneering engagements based on clients’ needs and drive toward successful deployment in the clients’ IT environment
- Actively contribute to the technology community and progressively become known as technology experts
- Plan, structure, and deliver research using various secondary and primary research techniques
- Develop innovative and proprietary ideas, insights, assets, and capabilities
- 12+ years relevant experience
- Supporting knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- Research & Development
- Industry & Trends Research
- Business Model Innovation
- Value Proposition Development
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.