Accenture’s Net Zero Transitions team helps our clients set and execute on their net zero commitments, while delivering lasting value and impact. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about helping our clients set carbon strategies, track their carbon footprint, and deliver on their carbon commitments.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant diverse environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
- Drive engagements to set and deliver Net Zero Energy Transition strategies for our clients
- Help clients embed carbon across their organizations, in their strategies, processes and workforce
- Support clients in setting carbon targets, track carbon footprint and deliver on their carbon reduction commitments
- Play an active role in building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- Lead high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
- Be an active thought leader in the carbon space, contributing to grow Accenture’s Point of View on carbon
- Minimum of 5 years of experience setting and delivering carbon strategies and programmes
- Specific desirable skills include:
- Carbon Intelligence: carbon measurement, foot printing, EHS solutions
- Carbon Strategy: decarbonisation strategy, target setting, TCFD, SBTI, carbon markets, carbon offsets, carbon credits, carbon finance
- Formulating strategy, executing decarbonisation programme, deploying carbon measurement technologies
- Experience leading teams to deliver on decarbonisation strategies / programmes
- Experience working in Growth Markets (Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and / or Latin America)
- Team player, self-starter, action driven, proactive individual
- Active thought leadership on decarbonisation (Books, Newspaper articles, Blogs, Published Points of Views etc)
- Executive presence and relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
- Fluency in English; working knowledge of other languages is an advantage
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse Sustainability practice, which has been set up to help clients deliver on their net zero strategies end to end. Your focus will span cross Growth Markets regions, including Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America, providing you with the opportunity to access global opportunities. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.