Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture Interactive, experience is at the heart of our client delivery. Our ambition is to deliver the very best public/citizen experience in Singapore and the wider Southeast Asian region. We are team of empathetic thinkers, public sector strategists, UIUX Interaction designers and communication experts who envision and craft experiences from service design to digital product creation to citizen comms.
The Government & Public Healthcare Design Lead will work alongside the Business Development Lead to pursue new opportunities in the public sector. You are both creative and strategic. You can talk the talk and walk the walk. You will own Interaction Design as a discipline on client pitches, projects and accounts while elevating the design practice at the studio level. After each win, you’ll work with the wider Accenture Technology teams to lead and manage all aspects of Design delivery for our public sector clients. You will drive efforts on our most ambitious work to elevate public sector experiences in the region. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for millions of citizens by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
● Create products that demonstrate outstanding interaction design for governments, their employees, stakeholders and most importantly – citizens.
● Own the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
● Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As Design Lead, you:
● Are an exceptional team player who deeply cares for your people and clients.
● Have exceptional communications skills – strong ability to articulate complex design & tech solutions in a clear, simple, objective and meaningful way to both colleagues and clients.
● Uncover citizen needs through targeted research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how the public and government employees will interact with the products and services we design.
● Lead mult-faceted design activities and research-based practice at both pitch and project level. Manage relationships with partners and clients with respect to these activities.
● Scope design resources and price competitively to meet client needs, timings and budgets.
● Manage client demands and give effective feedback and direction to design team members.
● Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and line management team.
● Help to evolve the Interaction Design practice, pulling in best practices from your previous experience and from external and internal sources.
● Frame design solutions and explain thinking and rationale in a compelling way. Lead the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale.
● Publish thought-leadership articles, research whitepapers and other content on behalf of Accenture Interactive.
Set yourself apart:
• Experience with industry-standard design solutions like Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Pega, Adobe XD
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with executing user-centered design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively with a wide range of cross-functional team, primarily technology colleagues.
• Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
• Advanced ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
• Advanced knowledge of rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
• 5-10 years of relevant industry experience, 3+ years leadership/management experience.
• Working with top agencies or consultancies on largescale client projects is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a design related field.
• Demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.