Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Lead pre-project planning activities for technical delivery (eg. Technical delivery plan/approach, cost estimation, resource plan)
- Plan technical deliverables (including any system enhancements and upgrades) to meet project’s requirements within allocated budget and schedule.
- Plan & collaborate across different application teams to manage technical dependencies of the solution
- Plan, monitor and manage risks/issues related to technical delivery
- Provide status update related to technical delivery
- Partner with System Analysts and Business Solution Specialist to collate, understand and finalize functional and technical requirements
- Partner with Architects and Development Leads to ensure solution design complies with enterprise design principles, security and control standards
- Partner with Development Managers in managing application teams to build the enhancements
- Partner with Test Manager to ensure completion of System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), performance / load testing and application security testing with quality results
- Manage technical implementation plan across application teams - coordinate technical implementation activities across application teams to ensure non-event production cutover and adequate post implementation support
- Develop and maintain documentation adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards.
- Escalate issues that impacts project schedule on timely basis and propose workarounds/resolutions
- At least 10 years of experience in developing and delivering global/regional IT capabilities for a multi-national/regional company
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in managing IT delivery teams
- Experience in communicating with technical stakeholders
- Experienced in banking industry, Wealth Management, Oracle SQL and Java will be a plus point Experience in implementing large-scale, highly available applications or other large project implementation
- Proven result-oriented person with a focus on delivery
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Supply Chain Senior Manager
Posted 5 days ago
Management Consulting Manager - Supply Chain Planning & Fulfillment
Posted 19 days ago
Management Consulting Manager, Supply Chain/ Manufacturing
Posted 19 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.