Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy & consulting, interactive, technology & operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership & culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets & next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion & diversity & supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual & Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion & diversity too.
Accenture’s CEO Julie Sweet has committed to the formation of Accenture Cloud First backed by a $3 billion investment over three years. This strategic directive ensures Accenture will continue to be a leader in Cloud consulting & enable us to support organisations across industries on their journey to cloud & become truly ‘Cloud First’.
As part of our SEA team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide variety of new skills on job. You'll learn, grow & advance within an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking & enables boundary-less opportunities that can drive your career in new & exciting ways.
You will gain experience in a fast-paced and client-centric focused environment where there is a constant focus on people development through a collaborative & mutually supportive culture with a wealth of training & development opportunities. With the support of the wider Accenture Technology Practice, you will learn how to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries….
As a Cloud Architect, you will:
- Take overall responsibility for Cloud solution design supporting clients in accelerating their journey to cloud
- Lead programmes of work that deliver Cloud solutions & strategies
- Translate complex business problems into robust cloud solutions driving innovation powered by cloud
- Develop & deliver presentations which resonate with senior client stakeholders
- Create high quality, client facing assets targeting Cloud solutions
- Develop & design roadmaps, implement strategies & transformation plans for clients to migrate to cloud
- Scrutinise existing client environments & recommend solutions that enable a to-be cloud vision
- Contribute to RFP & business case development
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Degree qualified with experience & proven success in architecting, delivering or operating cloud solutions
- Industry experience in public, private or hybrid cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledgeable of cloud industry trends and a passion for driving thought leadership in this evolving paradigm.
- Certification in Azure, GCP or AWS
Set yourself apart:
- Understanding & experience of the challenges associated with managing & delivering cloud programmes across the project life cycle
- Knowledge of operational, support & security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilising an “As a Service” model
- Evidence of personal development relating to cloud
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.