Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Taking the world by cloud. Cloud First offers a full spectrum of cloud services to help our clients realize the value from your investment. We know cloud is more than just technology, so our solutions encompass the workforce and culture change needed for lasting success.
We embrace the power of change to create 360° value by putting cloud at the core of the business. Our approach puts our clients’ business needs first, creating industry-specific solutions to move to—and benefiting from—the cloud now. We discover new and better ways to reveal the power of cloud computing. From migration to cloud management, we work with our clients to help them realize the full promise and achieve value in every direction.
As a DevOps Specialist, you will get to:
· Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage scale and monitor their applications in data centers and in cloud;
· System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains, expect to participate in on-call escalations to troubleshoot customer facing issues;
· Take ownership of end-to-end solutions provided by teams across the organisation;
· Deploy and manage monitoring tools of infrastructure performance, utilization and health;
· Implement configuration management system for business continuity management and automate disaster recovery measures;
· Provision virtual machines, databases, application containers and licenses for development team.
As a DevOps Specialist, you need to bring to the team:
· Experience working on AWS;
· Experience on Infra-as-Code using Terrform;
· Experience Configuration-as-Code using Bamboo Specs;
· Experience on CICD Pipeline;
· Experience on Kubernetes preferably EKS;
· Experience on log and metrics collection and Alerting;
Experience/Skills that will be of added advantage:
· Experience on Azure and GCP;
· Experience on other Infra-as-Code such as CloudFormation;
· Configuration-as-Code using Jenkin;
· Experience on secret management;
· Experience on other containerisation technologies;
· Experience on CACM;
· Experience on Helm charting;
· Experience on GitOps.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.