Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Marketing Transformation Senior Manager
Would you like to be part of an incredible team where you will get to drive marketing excellence and transformation across a diverse range of industry sectors and clients? Here at Marketing Transformation, part of Accenture Interactive, you can do just that, whilst working with an inspiring team of marketing practitioners.
The role offers variety of breadth but also depth, with day to day responsibilities including crafting a vision for client’s marketing transformation journey, charting the growth of client’s organizations through developing strong strategic roadmaps for client’s marketing capabilities and building trusted relationships with them as partners on their transformation journey.
What to expect
At Marketing Transformation, you will get to work with your clients to start answering those questions, being part of a team that co creates unique and integrated approaches to marketing and people capability transformation. If you are curious, if you want to build your own capabilities to help organisations grow and want to help shape the future of marketing then this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
- Develop workflow processes for digital marketing campaigns, content development and other marketing activities to drive performance.
- Develop measurement frameworks, reporting templates and other tools to improve client work processes and performance; assist in the implementation and embedding of these new tools and practices.
- Project managing and building enduring client relationships through delivering excellence in client servicing
- Developing learning materials, such as case studies, capability session plans, e-modules and workshop materials
Experience in Digital Marketing, with expertise in paid digital media (search, video, social, programmatic etc), collaborate with key media and digital platform partners (e.g. Facebook, broadcasters and other distribution partners)
Experience of owning and building brands as a Brand Manager, Senior Brand Manager, across companies and industries well known for delivering data driven and digitally enabled consumer experiences
- 7-10 Year working experience
- Scale brands by planning and executing impactful product and geographical expansion strategies, channels launches, online marketing and optimising of supply-chain & logistics
- Responsible for leading, developing and implementing: the brand strategy, market research, communication strategy, media planning and promotion strategy.
- Drive the ongoing development and optimization of digital performance dashboards and ensure adequate performance tracking and reporting of campaigns.
- Experience across Paid, Owned and Earned channels is ideal, minimally with at least an understanding of 2 out of the 3
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Supply Chain Senior Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Management Consulting Manager - Supply Chain Planning & Fulfillment
Posted 20 days ago
Management Consulting Manager, Supply Chain/ Manufacturing
Posted 20 days ago