Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across marketing, sales, and service as well as mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company offers the same blend of insight, assets, and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
Accenture Interactive, part of Accenture Digital, helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting, and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
Overall Purpose of the Job
As a Social Media Planner, you will be developing innovative strategic solutions via social channels for clients and helping them navigate the rapidly evolving world of marketing and communications.
• Build a good understanding of planning framework and how it can be applied to build an effective campaign strategy and channel plan.
• Systematic in setting and tracking campaign KPIs. Ensure effective and accurate optimization and delivery of performance utilizing all relevant internal teams, agency processes and tech.
• Establish credibility by applying understanding of clients’ category/competitive landscape and marketing priorities in day-to-day work. Actively lead meeting discussions with clients and stakeholders.
• Holistic thinking is carried across channel planning, including how paid owned earned interplay in the communication ecosystem.
• Direct and mentor the team to drive operation excellence throughout project implementation.
• Hone planning and presentation skills through work on new business pitches.
• Build trusted advisory relationship with clients. Able to support the broader strategic output for clients’ social media/marcom needs.
• Develop and articulate a compelling strategy/approach to successfully sell in new initiatives to drive incremental revenue.
• Lead and direct all team members to support in the development of channel plans and creative solutions that are planned holistically with the broader media mix.
• Develop compelling campaign solutions including consumer and category insights, strategy, channel recommendation.
• Drive strategic and tactical innovation across traditional and digital platforms.
• Hands-on project management – collaborate with clients, media owners, agency partners and internal specialist teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
• Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and ensure the team deliver on agreed KPIs.
• 3-5 years+ work experience in integrating back-end systems with social media platforms such as traditional and digital (including social) channels interplay in the Singapore media ecosystem
• Innovative and effective campaign solutions
• Leadership skills in building and leading operation excellence for the team
• A creative thinker who constantly seeks new ideas/inspirations to bring fresh perspectives to client work.
• A confident communicator and eloquent in presenting/selling-in ideas to clients and agency partners.
• Working knowledge of digital planning, buying and trading tech including social ad managers, ad-servers, verification tools and DSP/DMPs etc.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Supply Chain Senior Manager
Posted 10 days ago
Management Consulting Manager, Supply Chain/ Manufacturing
Posted 24 days ago
Management Consultant, Supply Chain
Posted 24 days ago