Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across marketing, sales, and service as well as mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company offers the same blend of insight, assets, and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
Accenture Interactive, part of Accenture Digital, helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting, and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
Overall Purpose of the Job
As a Social Media Content specialist, you will be the driving force for our client’s social media team and work closely with the rest of the creative team to deliver social by design ideas.
• Generates innovative ideas for social media, digital storytelling, and content for our mix of clients with solid strategic thought and creative articulation.
• Write copy for campaigns, social media, TV, radio, print and web platforms
• Works against best practice for creating monthly social content calendars for our clients
• Writing post copy, designing the social media visuals (static, animated gifs, illustrations etc), with the occasional need to adapt content to email blasts, infographics, digital banners, etc.
• Has experience with community management on social channels.
• Has run some paid media campaigns on social channels.
• Comfortable with data to help create monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
• Comfortable with presentation of ideas to internal and external stakeholders
• Works with other teams on a conceptual level, manages process and executes through design, photography or video.
• Present social media content works to clients in a convincing and compelling manner.
• Work with the strategy to articulate the messaging for the various brands handled by the agency.
• 5+years’ experience in developing content and C strategy on social media platforms ie Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube, preferably with a social media buying/planning background.
• Editorial, copywriting, digital content creation knowledge.
• Good understanding of social media engagement and metrics.
• Experience driving complex projects or programs with several competing stakeholders, ideally in a software development and/or software launch readiness role.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Supply Chain Senior Manager
Posted 5 days ago
Management Consulting Manager - Supply Chain Planning & Fulfillment
Posted 19 days ago
Management Consulting Manager, Supply Chain/ Manufacturing
Posted 19 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.