Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across marketing, sales, and service as well as mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company offers the same blend of insight, assets, and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
Accenture Interactive, part of Accenture Digital, helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting, and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
Overall Purpose of the Job
As a Social Media Strategist, you will lead strategies with our clients and helping them with growing their social media credentials across different platforms and target audiences.
• Develop and direct the content strategy roadmap, operations, optimisation and growth of the brand’s social campaigns and evergreen content across market.
• Track and analyse performance to craft actionable insights and provide strategic business recommendations.
• Keep up to date with content-related digital and social best practices, and industry trends to identify opportunities for engagement.
• Build and drive new content ideas to meet social media targets and objectives, with effective presentation of ideas to internal stakeholders across countries and levels.
• Manage agency partners to develop content assets, communicate strategic priorities, and oversee community management.
• Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing preferred, or equivalent industry experience.
• 7+ years of experience in Social Media Strategy and Marketing ideally in a social media company, with ability to lead and manage proposals, strong skills in social media monitoring and marketing.
• A passion for the technology, video sharing ecosystem, digital culture, and current online social trends.
• A strategic and creative thinker who can navigate around an always-on social landscape and roll with the changes in a dynamic environment.
• Experience in effectively communicating and influencing stakeholders (internal team & external clients) across market.
• Proven track record of developing sound digital strategies and running innovative campaigns that meet target goals.
• Excellent analytical skills to measure success and inform future content and digital initiatives, experience with social media analytics platforms.
• Ability to priorities between short-term demands and long-term needs.
• Solid project management experience and commitment to quality and attention to detail.
• Experience working with creative agencies and internal teams to drive media execution.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Supply Chain Senior Manager
Posted 5 days ago
Management Consulting Manager - Supply Chain Planning & Fulfillment
Posted 19 days ago
Management Consulting Manager, Supply Chain/ Manufacturing
Posted 19 days ago