Accenture’s Net Zero Transitions team helps our clients set and execute on their net zero commitments, while delivering lasting value and impact. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about helping our clients grow their renewable energy footprint, supporting them end to end from Business Development through to Operations & Maintenance.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant diverse environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
- Drive engagements with clients to grow and optimize their renewable energy portfolios
- Help clients deliver a wide array of projects (strategy, consulting, digital) to deliver value for their renewable assets
- Play an active role in building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Renewable community across Accenture globally
- Lead high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
- Be an active thought leader in the Renewables space, contributing to grow Accenture’s Point of View on Renewable technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the renewable space (preferably in the solar and / or wind space)
- Specific desirable skills include:
- Knowledge of the end to end value chain for renewable technologies, including Business Development, Engineering & Construction and Operations & Maintenance
- Knowledge of key renewables trends, projects and players in Growth Markets
- Additional ‘plus’ skills include:
- Experience in digital, data, analytics, and AI
- Experience in battery storage, transmission & distribution, hydrogen and CCUS is a plus
- Experience leading teams and working in Growth Markets (Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and / or Latin America)
- Team player, self-starter, action driven, proactive individual
- Active thought leadership on renewables (Books, Newspaper articles, Blogs, Published Points of Views etc)
- Executive presence and relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
- Fluency in English; working knowledge of other languages is an advantage
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse Sustainability practice and Renewables Global team, which has been set up to help clients deliver on their net zero strategies end to end. Your focus will span cross Growth Markets regions, including Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America, providing you with the opportunity to access global opportunities. You will join a dedicated team of renewables experts across the globe. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Financial Market Infrastructure Tech Innovation Associate Director
Posted 3 days ago
Metaverse Strategy (Senior) Manager
Posted 12 days ago
Tech Sustainability Innovation - Senior Manager
Posted 29 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.