Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
As the Accenture Technology Sustainability team, we shape our clients’ future, by combining innovative technology and analytics with a deep understanding of social and environmental challenges, and business insight to create new growth opportunities, address risk and build competitive advantage through sustainable business.
This team specifically looks to help clients by applying design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech across variety of technologies to drive clients’ Sustainability initiatives. Your work will be underpinned by an understanding of how leveraging technology can impact business models and enable a more sustainable and resilient future, as well as deep skills in large scale technology focused transformation programmes.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
In our team you will:
- Co-create & expand on client’s sustainability goals and requirements; and translate those to the technical design and implementation plan of complex, scalable and robust solutions;
- Develop new hybrid solution architectures to enable clients’ sustainability targets delivery;
- Develop reasonable integrated project plans and drive teams to on-time and cost with quality completion;
- Keep building your delivery know-how by staying current on market innovations and the latest methodology, tooling, and assets/accelerators;
- Develop knowledge of key sustainability trends and how they impact client value chains and opportunities;
- Set up and lead effective governance and program management office processes to manage the solution, decision making, deliverables, stage gates, schedule, resources, and costs;
- Help your teams connect the dots and collaborate effectively by sharing a passion for sustainability and understanding and sharing solution and delivery integration points across functional workstreams and technical disciplines.
We are looking for experience across the following skills:
- 5+ years of extensive knowledge and experience and a proven track record (wins) in architecting, solutioning and selling cloud centric transformation and migration solutions in excess of 10 M. USD deal TCV for leading global enterprises
- Extensive knowledge of cloud industry trends, including public, private & hybrid cloud platforms & technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platforms
- Strong enterprise architecture skills across platforms
- Experience of creating commercially compelling solutions and business cases to deliver client value
- Experience in leading, coaching and managing multi skilled and highly disparate matrix teams
- Knowledge of operational, support & security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilising an “As a Service” model
- Stakeholder management and communication skills, including prioritising, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Ability to understand and articulate requirements to technical and non-technical audiences
- Passion for environmental and social sustainability
- First class written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.