- Lead discussions with Client Team Executives or Solution Architects to determine requirements and/or specifications related to the shaping of a resale deal
- Develop and execute strategies to win and socialize Ecosystems strategy with stakeholders
- Co-ordinate, contribute and perform the development of appropriate Ecosystems Services proposals and RFP response materials
- Lead the client presentations and oral proposal activities as appropriate
- Develop, present and sell add–on work and renewals in view of any existing deals
- Identify potential resale opportunities where possible, and determine which incremental sales opportunities we should pursue using criteria such as highest probability of winning, profit potential, return on investment, level of effort, etc.
- Negotiate revenue sharing agreements that compensate Accenture for demand creation and implementation activities when resale is not possible
- Contribute to pipeline management activities, including updating data in the sales system on resale margins, quantities, expiry dates, and forecasting of revenue by quarter ensuring the application of Ecosystem Recovery Charges.
- Manage financial, legal, and tax risks in the contractual terms with our vendors and clients as they relate to resale activities
The Right Profile
- 10+ years of experience as a Sales Manager/Director in a global Technology MNC
- Prior experience in negotiating with vendors / ecosystems partners is a must
- Strong sales mindset with ability to manage complex deals
- Ability to navigate global MNC environments and move through the ambiguity
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task across different areas
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.