- Collaborate with business and IT to analyse, elicit and review business requirements
- Participate and contribute to technical solutioning and architecture reviews with architecture team
- Define functional and non-functional requirements and perform impact analysis assessment with the vendor
- Perform detailed estimation of projects and change requests
- Facilitate communication between vendor, project team, business stakeholders and internal IT team
- Conduct FDS review / Write and review user stories with Functional Business Analyst and Business Unit for sign-off
- Review interface design specifications created by development team
- Review test strategy and functional test cases created by testing team
- Support project and delivery team all throughout the project implementation
- Monitor and manage risks /issues related to requirements and scope creep
- Bachelor’s Degree in related disciplines or equivalent experience
- X years of relevant Business Analysis experience related to Pre-Payments, Core-Payments processing and Post Payment processing, eg, Local, Interbank(G3, DuitNow, FPS, PromptPay, PayNow, BI Fast) &, Cross Border Payments (Swift, other payment providers like Bank of New York)
- Relevant experience in Banking / Finance / IT; good knowledge in financial services policies, procedures, products and industry practices.
- Good knowledge in channel products for wholesale banking focusing user experience/journey, validation and processing will also be preferred
- Advantageous to have hands-on experience to configure Payment product/systems from vendors
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills to manage functional and technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven results-oriented person with main focus on delivery
- Good understanding and experience in standard Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodology.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Full Stack Developers (Analyst - Associate Manager)
Posted 11 days ago
Software Engineering Associate (Fresh Diploma Graduates)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.