Oracle Solution Architect
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
- Overall responsibility of the end-to-end solution as lead solution architect for ERP focused opportunities which may include ERP Platforms, Applications, PaaS and IaaS, the end to end Oracle solution stack.
- Support client facing activities related to business development, sales and solution development at the C-suite and Director Levels on the Oracle Platform
- Communicates and translates complex technical requirements into competitive client proposal offering an Accenture solution that addresses business needs
- Leverage experience and best practices, along with insights of competitors capability and behaviors; to support the sales strategy
- Work with teams to share the latest ERP offerings and trends released in the market
- Collaboratively work across ecosystems (sales, delivery, and partners)
- Able to lead a team of experts across the IT value stack
Strong ERP background, Strong Oracle ERP Knowledge, Good Sales Acumen, >10years experience, Strong Presentation, Collaboration and Organisation or Project Management Skills
Why join us?
You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.