Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Your role as a management consultant is to help our clients within the Wealth Management industry meet their strategic priorities.
Your responsibilities can include (but are not limited to):
- Strategy, business case and target operating model definition
- Business analysis, co-creating solutions and communicating recommendations to our clients
- Project and programme management
- Risk management
- Change management
- Organization design and development
- Bachelor’s degree required with a major in Finance, Economics, Business, Management, Computer Science, or Technology
- At least 6 years of relevant financial services industry and/or consulting experience. Experience with the Big 4 management consulting companies would be an asset
- Candidates with background in Retail Banking, Wealth Management and Private Banking are highly preferred
- Experience in the delivery and implementation of large change initiatives
- Experience in process improvement analysis and business process re-engineering
- Good understanding of project management and system implementation lifecycle methodologies
- Ability to work independently and handle tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with senior leaders
- Analytical, strong leadership qualities, quick learner, dynamic, energetic, with passion to perform
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Posted 1 day ago
Management Consulting Principal Director
Posted 7 days ago
Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.