Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Financial Services professionals serve to conceptualize, analyze, design and project manage the implementation and deployment of banking and insurance operating models, processes and solutions that have been developed to meet our Clients’ regulatory needs and business aspirations.
In Accenture, our unique expertise which combines both Business and IT knowledge aims to deliver innovation to our Clients in key areas such as Digital Banking, Digital Insurer, Digital Payment, Customer Analytics, Finance Analytics, Branch and Staff Effectiveness, Core Banking and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Accenture is recognized to be at the forefront of partnering Financial Services institutions around the world to carve and execute their Digital Transformation agenda.
The Talent & Organization service line offers an integrated suite of proven strategies, methods, tools and deeply skilled resources that help businesses and governments achieve high performance by transforming the performance of their people.
Human Capital & Change Management Consultant
Desired profile includes experience working in and leading consulting projects in the development of human capital strategy & change management which include culture, organization, leadership, and talent management.
A strong candidate should have solid knowledge & experience in at least 2 of the 3 following areas:
- HR processes, and an understanding of HR software applications for managing talent, improving workforce performance, and developing employees.
- Talent Management, including org design, competency modelling, learning & collaboration, leadership development and succession management.
- Change Management execution for complex multi organization / Geography programmes
- Minimum 3 + years of prior consulting and/or professional services experience is expected.
- Shape and Deliver Business Transformation Project Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and needs.
- Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/ KPIs.
- Developing implementation plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals.
- Managing project financials. Assessing and managing risk throughout the project lifecycle and making adjustments as needed. Ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved.
- Directing business pilots and client deployment activities.
- Designing the projects overall communication strategy and approach to the desired change journey.
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Managing key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project. Facilitating complex meetings, presentations and workshops to build client commitment for the change.
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities at clients and developing compelling business case/ proposals to new business opportunities.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 3+ years of prior consulting and/or professional services experience is expected for Consultants
- Solid financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographic and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Effective leadership and management skills with a proven ability to mobilize and energize project teams to deliver results.
- Strong executive level relationship building skills.
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences (written and oral) and facilitate complex discussions.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Graduate Technology Analyst - Talent Advancement Program
Posted 10 days ago
Accenture Summer Internship Program - Consulting (May to Aug 2023)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Accenture Internship Program - Consulting (Jan to Jun 2023)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.