Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify, define, collate, document and communicate the Data Service Layer requirements
- Take ownership of design, development and testing of all Data Service Layer requirements
- Develop specifications for legacy system suppliers and play a role in the contract negotiations.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out Data Service Layer activities.
- Prepare Data Service Layers plans including risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the Data Service Layer plan
- Work with data owners to verify and obtain approval that any data propagated has quality/accuracy
- Lead and manage a team
- Only Singaporeans need apply (due to nature of work involved)
- Ability to interact and manage with a variety of stakeholders
- Asset Management/Servicing background
- Good understanding of the different asset classes’ instrument modelling and static reference data
- Knowledge on Performance Analytics, Risk & Exposure or Portfolio rebalancing is preferred but not a must
- Data virtualization experience (Denodo if possible)
- Strong Team player
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Management Consulting Senior Manager
Senior Manager - Communications, Media & Technology (CMT)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Change Management Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.