Our Microsoft D365CE Architect role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, or Canberra.
Accenture provides services in:
Strategy & Consulting
Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform businesses. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design fit for purpose, business value led, Microsoft Dynamics based business solutions
- Lead medium to large teams, work across the breadth of the AAPAC market to review and bring to life the Customer Experience and Transformation story for the client.
- Understand the complex CRM needs of customers across multiple verticals with a focus on Banking and Insurance. You will need to have had industry focus in at least one of the following – Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing
- A minimum of 10 years doing presales and Design-to-Deploy solutioning and delivery for medium-large enterprises with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Dynamics CRM or equivalent CRM/ERP business applications
- Experience across functional aspects of Dynamics 365 online and on-premise version would be an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and collaboration skills as you will work with account teams to drive opportunity to closure.
- Good written and communication skills. Being a high energy individual with a good sense of humor is also advantageous, together with aptitude to problem solve and the ability to map customer business problems to pragmatic end-to-end technology solutions.
Benefits of working for Accenture:
- Holistic well-being program including health insurance
- Life & Salary Continuance Insurance
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Long & short-term career break opportunity
- Structured career development program
- Local and international career opportunities
For more information, please contact Lisa at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note: we are only accepting applications from candidates with work rights in Australia
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We're ideally seeking an industry focus in FS/Manufacturing/Retail, but we flexible - our key goal is to bring to life the Customer Experience and Transformation story for each client.
You will need to understand the complex CRM needs of customers across multiple verticals and have proven experience in presales with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Dynamics CRM (or equivalent)
We look forward to your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Next Generation Customer Operations Solution Architect
Posted 21 days ago
Management Consulting Manager, Digital Architect (Intelligent Asset Management)
Posted 25 days ago
SAP Cloud Solution Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.