Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world and more specifically here in Singapore.
Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR, and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.
As an Accenture Organization Strategist professional, you design and implement Operating Model and Organizational design to drive business value for our clients.
A Strategy Consulting guru with tons of experience in organizational design and operating model strategy with top-flight leadership and management skills. Your expertise Advising the CEO and senior-most clients on data-driven strategies to transform their organizations so they can crush their strategic, financial, and operational goals. As a Senior Manager/Principal Director, you will lead teams and interact with senior client executives as we shape and design future organizations.
- Lead engagements using design techniques and analytics to drive insights and design end to end Operating Model and Organizational Transformation programs (Digital, Cloud, M&A, Enterprise and Functional)
- Work with c-suite executives to architect future-proof, agile, and resilient organization and operating models which embrace the future of work
- Work with c-suite executives to shape solutions that meet the unique business strategy, market, and organizational needs of clients
- Lead engagements to prepare organization design alternatives, testing them against design criteria, and aligning leadership groups around design selection and implementation
- Work with c-suite executives to design governance models by facilitating senior stakeholders to implement decision making authority, accountability and responsibility to leaders and functional groups
- Lead engagements with c-suite leaders to co-create strategic solutions at the intersection of people, organization, business, and technology
- Work with c-suite clients to design Transformational Change Strategies and Programs to support the implementation of the new Operating Model and Organization Structures
- Guide teams to ensure clients are positioned for long-term success with practical road maps for carrying out strategy, managing change, transforming and monitoring processes, and taking remedial steps
- Manage teams to deliver leading practice strategies and blueprints that define the organizational design and operating model for the enterprise, as well as function-specific models across the value chain (sales, marketing, product development, R&D, finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow
- Organize and drive business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, and client presentations
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, capability development, recruiting, and whitepapers
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in four or more of the following areas:
Operating Model Design
Mergers & Acquisitions
Functional Transformations (IT, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing)
- Minimum of 6 years of consulting experience or equivalent
- Experience working with c-suite executives in co-creating operating models and transformational programs
- Experience leading cross functional teams
- Experience using AI tools and platforms in analyzing organizational and workforce data to drive organizational design decisions and implications
- Bachelor's degree
Bonus points if:
- Experience in other related areas such as Design Thinking, Human Centered Design, Employee Experience, Transformational Change Management, Culture Change, and/or Agile Organization Development
- MBA or graduate-level degree in Organization Psychology and Organization Development
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Sustainability Strategy – Manager/ Senior Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Data Strategy Manager - Applied Intelligence
Posted more than 1 month ago
Blockchain Strategy, Senior/ Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.