The MAG Sourcing Team specializes in supporting Accenture pre-sales deal teams to shape the reselling of MAG Cloud Services into the client proposition then post-sale, to provide services to on-board the provider accounts, operate billing and provide a unique Customer Success Management function. The Cloud Commercial Solution Architect works closely with The MAG Sales Capture lead in the pre-sales process.
As a Cloud Commercial Solution Architect, you will assist deal teams and the MAG Sales Capture lead to qualify opportunities, validate the list price quotation, apply the most appropriate discounts and support options, providing advice on Accenture security compliance and cloud management tooling considerations as well as helping to develop the overall sourcing proposition to the client.
The Cloud Commercial Solution Architect
As the Cloud Commercial Solution Architect, your responsibilities will include:
Cloud Pricing and Commercial Modelling
- Understand and consult on the end-to-end process to collect cloud estate ‘Bills of Materials’, having this priced by the MAG Sourcing Price desk team as required
- Configure the MAG Sourcing Commercial Models to apply the appropriate discounts and support options
- Explain the resulting Commercial model(s), associated assumptions and considerations with the deal team
Maintaining Partner Knowledge and Relationships
- Keep abreast of all MAG Cloud partners’ products and services
- Maintain Partner Sourcing Program Awareness – Understand changes to the partners’ commercial sourcing options (e.g. Committed agreements like EDPs, and individual service commitment models like Reserved Instances)
- Form working relationships with key MAG partner contacts regionally and globally
Client Knowledge and Relationships
- Understand the stage of the client’s cloud journey, current cloud sourcing arrangements and the options for the to-be cloud sourcing requirements
- Participate in client discussions to explain the sourcing options and related process to transition their sourcing arrangements to Accenture
Understanding of Accenture Cloud Management & Security related capabilities and policies
- Understand Accenture Cloud Management offerings including Infrastructure Outsourcing and the Accenture Cloud Platform
- Understand and create awareness of Accenture Security Policies and how this applies to the different MAG sourcing models
Contribute to MAG Sourcing Team Collateral and Communications
- Assist in the development and maintenance of MAG Sourcing Artefacts such as playbooks, client stories, commercial model templates
- As necessary, present in Accenture forums regarding MAG Sourcing
- BA/BS in relevant field/area
- English: Fluent
- MS Excel and PPT expertise
- 2 – 4 years pre-sales or delivery experience working with MAG partners
- Cloud Certifications from AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Knowledge & experience in architecting cloud technologies or administration of the MAGs
- Strong customer-centric mindset and ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative and effective relationships internally and externally
- Proven ability to define, create, and manage complex problems in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to communicate designs and concepts at multiple levels (ex. technical and executive) to teams globally
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ServiceNow Solutions Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Oracle Functional Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
General Support Operations -Chinese
Business Process Specialization
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.