- Analyse business requirements and establish integration architecture blueprints for integrated target state solutions for Asset Management businesses.
- Design systems integration architecture standards, patterns, frameworks for integrating SimCorp Dimension platform or equivalent front-to-back solutions for Asset Management business into client specific environments.
- Collaborate with client's Enterprise Architects to design and agree interface specifications between source and target applications, in alignment with integration standards and in close collaboration with integration and application support teams.
- Collaborate with application support teams to facilitate and perform ongoing impact assessments across systems for implementing enhancements to the integrated solution.
- Hands-on experience in managing large, complex multi-faceted transformation programs in the Financial Services Sector, preferably with clients in the Asset and Wealth Management business domain, with demonstrated “can-do” attitude.
- Deep understanding and experience in Systems Integration Architecture on the SimCorp Dimension platform or equivalent front-to-back solutions, including
- Understanding of readily available standard APIs, services and adapters, e.g. with Bloomberg, IHS Markit, DTCC OMGEO CTM and other third party suppliers
- Definition of architecture patterns and standards
- Capture of functional and non-functional requirements and definition of integration designs as inputs for development and testing
- Experience with SCD Communication Server configuration is a plus
- Deep understanding and experience in Batch Architecture on the SimCorp Dimension platform using prevailing SCD ActiveBatch or client specific scheduling capabilities.
- Deep understanding of overall software delivery lifecycle and supporting methodologies and processes.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.