- Capture and define business requirements / user stories and associated designs for configuration of SimCorp Dimension or equivalent front-to-back solutions in Asset Management domain
- Define business workflows for SimCorp Dimension configuration to transform front, middle and back office functions, adapting the standard software package to meet client needs and embedding within the client's enterprise context
- Front Office processes for capture of approval parameters and integration with execution management systems
- Data Management processes for instrument setup, static data configurations, integration with key data providers for consumption of market and other reference data
- IBOR processes for Cash management, Collateral Management, Corporate Actions and SWIFT integration
- ABOR processes for financial accounting setup and integration with enterprise systems
- Design and execute data and accounting migration from legacy systems to SimCorp Dimension platform and/or equivalent front-to-back solutions
- Analyse business scenarios to derive test conditions and write test cases
- Work in collaboration with change management team to train clients on new business processes and SimCorp Dimension features
- Hands-on experience in managing large, complex multi-faceted transformation programs in the Financial Services Sector, preferably with clients in the Asset and Wealth Management business domain, with demonstrated “can-do” attitude.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Asset Management business domain.
- Experience in defining Operating Models and Business Processes to transform the Business.
- Deep understanding of overall software delivery lifecycle and supporting methodologies and processes.
- Understanding and experience implementing and/or running the SimCorp Dimension platform or equivalent front-to-back solution.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.