As delivery lead you will manage challenging projects and ensure that customer solutions are delivered on time according to budget and required quality standards to strengthen our reputation in implementing solutions for clients.
- Manage and deliver projects on time, on budget, and up to our quality standards to achieve client satisfaction
- Ensure timely delivery of projects, ensuring excellent quality of delivery and governance
- Be responsible to provide the project financials & reporting in assigned areas including resource costs/client invoicing
- Support the sales function to facilitate the winning of new business/projects
- Ensure the project team (project manager officer, business analyst, stream leads, team members) is fully engaged
- Effectively manage the issues escalation to the appropriate level within the client’s or our organization when necessary
- Obtain the client’s acceptance of the solution upon project completion
- Engineering degree (Bachelor or Masters) or equivalent or master’s degree in Finance/Business
- In depth knowledge of Treasury and Risk Platforms (functional and technical).
- At least 10 years’ business experience of which 5+ years of project management experience in the delivery of a technology platform
- Experience in an international setting and project delivery in a vendor environment
- Prior experience as part of a management team (lead role with plan, resource, and issue/change responsibilities) that successfully managed a full life cycle implementation
- Experience in supporting business development opportunities through proposal creation, review, and presentation
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and cross-functional skills (ability to work with multiple teams)
- Ability to absorb workload peaks with solution-oriented mind
- Preferably has completed an implementation of Treasury and Risk platforms
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.