- We require experienced Murex consultants with strong knowledge of Murex and broad exposure to financial markets.
- You will be working in a team of Murex Subject Matter Experts to deliver on a variety of projects.
- Work closely with the client to understand their requirements and help to deliver the solutions accordingly
- Take on adhoc requests from time to time
- Interact closely with the leads from Accenture and client to provide timely updates accordingly
- 3+ years of hands-on Murex Development/ Business Analysis experience
- Advanced SQL
- Have a minimum 3 years working in Financial Markets with strong domain knowledge with exposure to multiple asset classes
- Engineering degree (Bachelor or Masters) or equivalent or master’s degree in Finance/Business
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.