Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Our Multiparty Systems Practice is the leading-edge innovation arm of Accenture’s Technology business where we are shaping the future for our clients, Accenture, and the world. We are disrupting our clients’ core businesses and transforming industries in order to propel them into the future and create better products and services. As an elite global group of business strategists, architects, engineers, and entrepreneurs, our team is redefining how industries collaborate, build, and thrive in the face of unprecedented change. Learn more about the trends we see shaping businesses and industries in Accenture Technology Vision 2021.
Our team is deeply hands-on, highly technical lead-from-the-front thought leaders. We are solving some of the hardest problems in enterprise technology and transforming and disrupting established industries.
We are doing this by leveraging the power of new architectures and technologies, and developing capabilities in blockchain, distributed systems, decentralized identity, confidential computing, multiparty computation, extended reality, quantum computing, robotics, application security, delivery innovation, no-code/low-code systems, and radically human systems.
A passionate senior leader who brings technology innovation, facilitation skills, and an entrepreneur mindset to invent offerings and assets that provide valuable solutions for clients. You have excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills. You are a life-long learner and energized by solving new problems and transforming how our clients think.
You will often be:
Demonstrating significant innovation and thought leadership in technology architecture that has been applied across multiple clients globally and is being used in solutions with demonstrated success in sales and/or delivery.
Leading the creation of new or evolving existing offerings and assets, and assessing the value the new capabilities could unlock for organizations and ecosystems.
A leader in developing Accenture's response to the emerging technology trends in the market shifting how businesses apply key technology innovations.
Articulating and explaining Accenture's technology vision and strategy at Accenture's most significant/critical client(s) across the globe.
Shaping and delivering solutions at our most technically complex client engagements and early adopters, reviewing technology approach, architecture, and risk on most complex IT programs in their area.
Building the business and pioneering the use of new and emerging technologies, such as decentralized identity, confidential computing, extended reality, quantum computing, or robotics.
Teaching and sharing expertise across the global market, providing leadership to other technology architecture executives and seen as a leader in developing our next generation of technology architects.
Responsible for mitigating risk for the future projects with existing legacy systems.
You should have experience with some of the following:
Leading functionally and technically diverse teams in complex, globally dispersed, program delivery.
Understanding when, and when not, distributed ledger technology would be an appropriate solution for to address various business and non-functional requirements.
A desire to work in a collaborative, fast paced environment, where innovation and pushing boundaries is the status-quo.
A passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies and connecting these technologies to business outcomes.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with one or more blockchain platforms: R3 Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, DAML, Enterprise Ethereum, Hyperledger Indy/Aries:
- Configuring nodes in a distributed network.
- Developing and testing smart contracts.
- Key management.
- Network architecture and operations.
- 7 years of professional working experience leading or developing in software engineering teams
- 4-7 years of software design and development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Microservices development in Spring Boot or Node.js (Express, Hapi, Koa, etc) frameworks for service integration and application programming interface (API) development
- Data design and database configuration
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Functional and unit testing automation
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration
- 3-5 years of experience managing distributed teams, conducting performance reviews and assisting others with career development.
- 3-5 years of experience designing, delivering, and assessing complex technical architecture solutions
- Project experience leading geographically distributed teams, particularly offshore engineering teams in South Asia and Asia-Pacific.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree - STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) majors preferred.
Bonus points if:
- You are certified in distributed ledger technologies: Hyperledger Fabric Administrator/Developer, R3 Corda Certified Developer, DAML Certified Developer.
- You have architecture certifications. Examples: TOGAF, AWS Solutions Architect Professional, Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect Expert, GCP Professional Cloud Architect
- You have project experience through all phases of a typical software development lifecycle (SDLC), preferably with agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe.
- You have experience in modern front-end (Angular, React, Vue, WASM, etc.) or mobile development.
- You have knowledge and experience with emerging technologies and trends such as decentralized identity, confidential computing, extended reality, quantum computing, or robotics.
- You have architecture or hands-on experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as: Atlassian suite, GitHub, VSTS, Jenkins, Octopus deploy.
- You have experience with reliability engineering including monitoring, performance/resiliency engineering, and designing high-availability systems.
- You often formulate and articulate new points of view on emerging technologies, as demonstrated by internal or external thought leadership contributions (e.g. videos, whitepapers, conference presentations)
- You have open source community participation and contributions… please share with us links to your work.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Data Architecture Manager
Posted 13 days ago
Commerce Solution Architect
Posted 26 days ago
SAP Cloud Solution Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.